Re: [exim] Virtual Hosting

Top Pagina
Auteur: Tim Jackson
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] Virtual Hosting
Hi Steffen, on Mon, 25 Oct 2004 20:32:27 +0200 you wrote:

> Is there such a beast as "virtual hosting" in exim?
> In the sense of having multiple configuration files for multiple
> domains?

Depends what you mean by "multiple configuration files". I presume you
mean something like alias files, or even ACLs, in which case the answer
is...

> I don't think so, but I need to be very sure...
> Could someone "official" answer please? Yes/No would be sufficient.

...without a doubt, yes. There are many, many people using Exim in all
kinds of "virtual domain" scenarios.

In fact, the answer to almost any mail-related question starting with "Can
Exim do..." is yes :)

Tim