Re: [exim] rfc-ignorant.org - auto reporting those who

Top Pagina
Auteur: Stephen Gran
Aan: Exim User's Mailing List
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] rfc-ignorant.org - auto reporting those who
On Mon, Oct 25, 2004 at 09:13:12AM -0400, David Brodbeck said:
> [...]

No, this is the output of a pipelined session - there is no 250 after
mail from:, so the 550 is for mail from:, not rcpt to:. They are
rejecting on a null envelope sender, not a combination of null envelope
sender and rcpt to postmaster.

You may be correct that this site only does that for postmaster, but I
can't see that in the output above.
|  Stephen Gran                  | Beware of all enterprises that require  |
|  steve@???             | new clothes, and not rather a new       |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | wearer of clothes.   -- Henry David     |
|                       | Thoreau                                 |