Re: [exim] Enhancing Seive definitions in the Exim environme…

Author: Marc Perkel
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Enhancing Seive definitions in the Exim environment
ok - I like it.

There was a second part to my request and that's to enhance "fileinto"
so that it can mean other things than files. Maybe routers and transport
names. And the Exim filter language should also have that. So you can
create a condition and branch to a router or transport by name.
"fileinto" would mean anything that can take a message.