RE: [exim] rfc-ignorant.org - auto reporting those who

Author: David Brodbeck
CC:
Subject: RE: [exim] rfc-ignorant.org - auto reporting those who

Yes, but the previous poster was arguing that it only happened if you
rejected all mail from <>. This site was only rejecting mail to the
postmaster with a null sender; other addresses accepted null sender mail. I
don't want to get into the argument about whether that's a proper thing to
do or not, but it's just not true that rfc-ignorant is particularly strict
about what evidence they accept.