RE: [exim] rfc-ignorant.org - auto reporting those who

Top Pagina
Auteur: David Brodbeck
Aan: Exim User's Mailing List
Onderwerp: RE: [exim] rfc-ignorant.org - auto reporting those who

Sure about that? I saw an example of one host that was permanently listed
in rfc-ignorant for a sequence like this:

EHLO host.domain.com
250 OK
MAIL FROM:<>
RCPT TO:<postmaster@yourdomain>
550 Rejected; use a real MAIL FROM address.

Apparently they aren't too picky about what circumstances they'll add people
under. They do seem to be pretty picky about when they'll remove people.
This is why I don't use that blacklist to reject mail.