Re: [exim] Enhancing Seive definitions in the Exim environme…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Michael Haardt
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Enhancing Seive definitions in the Exim environment
On Mon, Oct 25, 2004 at 10:41:06AM +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:
> implicit_keep = {false|true}
>
> That seems OK. Meaning "if nothing is done don't/do do a keep".

Executing an implicit keep does not mean "nothing is done". It's
like "there was no significant delivery".

> Michael, how does that sound?

To me, a keep is a keep is a keep, implicit or explicit. I don't like
options to break RFC compliance, either, but features specific to Exim
could be put into extensions specific to Exim. I suggested an extension
"vnd.exim.route" in another mail. If a script requires that, it is
obvious that it is not going to work anywhere else. If a script doesn't,
a user can be sure what it does.

Michael