Re: [exim] hostname and HELO/EHLO response

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Alan J. Flavell
Para: Exim User's Mailing List
Asunto: Re: [exim] hostname and HELO/EHLO response
On Fri, 22 Oct 2004, Greg A. Woods wrote:

> There's nothing like suddenly bouncing all mail from a broken site to
> wake them up and get them to take action,

I'm sure that would be true, *if* it could be achieved in a concerted
fashion. But in our case we'll be told that we're the "only" site who
has any problem with their mail, and one of our Professors will turn
up to insist that his next 3 years funding, or latest and greatest
research paper, is terminally at risk if we don't get our act together
and ignore whatever offence the other site may be committing.

It's a difficult tightrope to walk.