Re: [exim] Sieve Question

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Michael Haardt
Para: exim-users
Temas novos: [exim] Enhancing Seive definitions in the Exim environment
Asunto: Re: [exim] Sieve Question
> > I suggest that there be router settings that override the default
> > behavior of Sieve in Exim. In my case I d want to perhaps deliver it to
> > the Inbox - but I have serveral routers beyond that router that will do
> > that. But it has to use those routers to determine what to do with it.
>
> I strongly agree with this. The way that Sieve filters are currently
> integrated into Exim makes the whole "inbox" thing very awkward to
> deal with.

What do you want to change specifically?

o implicit keep
o explicit keep
o fileinto "inbox"
o combinations of the above? (note the ':copy" extension)

I have a hard time imagining where it might make sense to handle
deliveries to "inbox" differently than deliveries to a folder of
it, but I may not be very imaginative today.

Michael