Re: [exim] Rejecting attachment extensions on a per user bas…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Eduardo Diaz Comellas
Para: Exim-users
CC:
Asunto: Re: [exim] Rejecting attachment extensions on a per user basis
Hi!

El jue, 21-10-2004 a las 17:36, Nigel Metheringham escribió:

> > > I am trying to configure exim4+sa (from debian's exim4-daemon-heavy) to
> > > reject messages based on the attachment extensions *on a per user
> > > basis*.

> The only ACLs which can contol things on a per recipient basis are the
> rcpt to ACLs. The data and mime part ACLs are called *per* *message*,
> and a message may have many recipients. This means that decisions
> cannot be made on a per-recipient basis.

Can I test for the attachment extensions in any other router? I mean...
rejecting mail at smtp time is great, but for this particular issue, I
wouldn't mind rejecting it somewhere else.

Is there any way test for attachment extensions elsewhere (apart from
data and mime ACLs)?

Regards
--
Eduardo Diaz Comellas <ediaz@???>