Re: [exim] Rejecting attachment extensions on a per user bas…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Para: Stuart Gall
CC: Exim-users, Eduardo Diaz Comellas
Asunto: Re: [exim] Rejecting attachment extensions on a per user basis
On Thu, 2004-10-21 at 18:22 +0300, Stuart Gall wrote:
> On 21 Oct 2004, at 11:03, Eduardo Diaz Comellas wrote:
> >
> > I am trying to configure exim4+sa (from debian's exim4-daemon-heavy) to
> > reject messages based on the attachment extensions *on a per user
> > basis*.
> >
> > I guess that the main work should be done on the acl_check_data
> > section.
> > This section has, by now
> >
> >    deny  message = .$found_extension files are not accepted here
> >    demime = exe:eml:lnk:com:vbs:pif:scr

>     accept local_parts = !person1:person2

You cannot do this.
The only ACLs which can contol things on a per recipient basis are the
rcpt to ACLs. The data and mime part ACLs are called *per* *message*,
and a message may have many recipients. This means that decisions
cannot be made on a per-recipient basis.

There are ways around this - for example restricting your setup to only
accept one recipient at a time, or just applying the most/least
restrictive recipient policy to all recipients, or defering all
recipients that are in a different class to the others etc. However
this means you have to do more work than just a local_parts test.

    Nigel.