Re: [exim] Squirrelmail tricks to configure Exim for Persona…

Top Pagina
Auteur: Andre Grueneberg
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] Squirrelmail tricks to configure Exim for Personal Settings
Marc Perkel wrote:
> I'm playing with interesting tricks to use Squirrelmail plugins to
> create files that Exim processes as personal configuration settings. I'm
> just posting this for feedback and to see if anyone else is interested
> in this or has done something similar.

Some time ago I started to implement (or better: take other's code and
put some glue in between) a MANAGESIEVE-Server. There's a Squirrelmail
plugin for Sieve filter creation (I just forgot the name) and Exim
supports Sieve filter files. It's way unportable and kind of propritary,
but if someone is interested in the bunch of code -- just ask. ;)

Andre
--
Jeep: Junk Everyone Eyes for Parts