Re: [exim] Exim wiki

Top Pagina
Auteur: Nigel Metheringham
Aan: Walt Reed
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] Exim wiki
On Tue, 2004-10-19 at 08:57 -0400, Walt Reed wrote:
> Awesome! One thing I noticed was that most of the themes run into the
> same browser bug that most mozilla based browsers have where the main
> content runs under the left menu so it gets cutoff. The "rightsidebar"
> theme seemed to work better than the others though.

Walt,

Do you have a minimum font size set in your browser? Are the left hand
bar characters of similar size to the body text (they are normally 0.7
the size of the body text).

Can anyone suggest to me a better way of setting the left hand bar size
in CSS other then pinning it to a specific pixel width (which will hit
other problems with fonts under or overflowing the size allowed).

[For those using firefox who do the occasional bit of web work, look at
the amazing web developer extension which is great for diagnosing layout
problems - http://www.chrispederick.com/work/firefox/webdeveloper/ ]

    Nigel