RE: [exim] Is there and logical reason to reject mail from: …

Top Pagina
Auteur: Jan-Peter Koopmann
Aan: Ian Eiloart, Exim User's Mailing List
CC:
Onderwerp: RE: [exim] Is there and logical reason to reject mail from: <> ?
On Tuesday, October 19, 2004 12:38 PM Ian Eiloart wrote:

>> 2. same goes for mails from postmaster@*.
>
> Really, so if I write to you from my postmaster address, you'd reject
> that?

Correct. Together with an error message explaining that we only certain
mails from postmaster and that the mail will definately be accepted if
you choose a different sender. Looking through my logs I only see one
occurance of this happening the last month though so I will probably
only restrict <> mails in the near future.

Regards,
JP