RE: [exim] Is there and logical reason to reject mail from: …

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: David Brodbeck
Para: 'David'
CC: exim-users
Asunto: RE: [exim] Is there and logical reason to reject mail from: <> ?

After rcpt to. Callouts to an address other than the one you're receiving
mail from are, in my opinion, broken. If they're trying to see if I accept
mail to postmaster, they should use a non-empty envalope sender.

I don't do this on all my domains, just ones where I've gotten excessive
backscatter spam to postmaster, abuse, etc.