Re: [exim] Is there and logical reason to reject mail from: …

Top Pagina
Auteur: David
Aan: David Brodbeck
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] Is there and logical reason to reject mail from: <> ?
Hi !!

> Personally, on some of my domains I reject mail from <> to several addresses
> that never send mail, including postmaster. Postmaster is just an alias to
> another account, so I never send mail with postmaster as the return address.
> Why should I accept bounces to it?

meybe it's not a bounce but somebody trying to validate your address
using callouts or somebody trying to verify that your domain is RFC
compliant and accepts mail to postmaster. do you reject at after rcpt to
or after data/predata ?

--
Best regards ...

    On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
    Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
    08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53