RE: [exim] Is there and logical reason to reject mail from: …

Top Pagina
Auteur: David Brodbeck
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: RE: [exim] Is there and logical reason to reject mail from: <> ?

Or if they're doing something like Signed Envalope Sender. In that case
they may only accept bounces from envalope sender addresses that have
actually sent mail.

Personally, on some of my domains I reject mail from <> to several addresses
that never send mail, including postmaster. Postmaster is just an alias to
another account, so I never send mail with postmaster as the return address.
Why should I accept bounces to it?