Re: [exim] local user can't receive email - added definition…

Autor: Dick Davies
A: sam
CC: Exim Users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] local user can't receive email - added definition in Transport
* sam <sam.wun@???> [1039 14:39]:
> >localuser:
> > driver = accept
> > transport = local_delivery_lmtp

That looks ok.

> >Is there anything look weird or need to be modified?
> >
> >Thank you for the replies.
> >Sam.
> >

> Hi,
> I forgot include the change in Transport:
> local_delivery_lmtp:
> driver = smtp
> protocol = lmtpunix
> hosts_override
> hosts = localhost
> allow_localhost
> return_path_add

This is talking to lmtpd on the localhost, is that right?
Try :

local_delivery_lmtp:
driver = smtp
protocol = lmtp
hosts_override
hosts = localhost
allow_localhost
return_path_add

(note the protocol change). Obviously cyrus needs to be listening on the local
lmtp port for this to get anywhere.

I haven't checked that - I use the lmtpunix local socket like this:

local_delivery_lmtp:
driver = lmtp
batch_max = 20
socket = /var/imap/socket/lmtp
timeout = 45s

which works a treat.

--
zzz..Kill all humans. Kill all humans..zzz .....
I was having the most wonderous dream. You were in it. - Bender