[exim] local user can't receive email. please help....:(

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: sam
A: Exim Users
Temas nuevos: Re: [exim] local user can't receive email - problem with defining local user
Asunto: [exim] local user can't receive email. please help....:(
HI,

I have installed exim 4.42, and authenticaiton with cyrus-imapd22.
It won't be the problem wth imap, becaues I can send email to external
mail server, but can't receive any email.
When external email sending to my local email account, exim rejected it
with error "relay not permited".
When another local user send me email, I never receive it, with message
(not sure whehter it indicates any problem or not):
2004-10-12 17:18:45 1CHInt-00033m-AB <= john@???
H=([192.168.4.235]) [192.168.4.235] P=esmtp S=558
id=416BA131.4050901@???
2004-10-12 17:18:45 1CHInt-00033m-AB == sam.wun@??? R=localuser
T=local_delivery_lmtp defer (-1): domain matches queue_smtp_domains, or
-odqs set

Finally I got the following error message:
Too many "Received" headers - suspected mail loop

May be the last error message is triggered by the exim command:
exim -d -M 1CHIWp-0002vL-J9
when I inspecting the ID of the email.

I m in totally confused.
Can anyone see any problem and indicate a way for me to trace the error?

Thank you in advance
Sam.