Re: [exim] Missing File creates error

Autor: Edgar Lovecraft
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Missing File creates error
Edgar Lovecraft wrote:

> Marc Perkel wrote:
> >
> ...[snip]...

> ...[snip]...
> >

> OOPS! first oops, file and data options are mutually exlusive, sorry
> about that one, and oops two, senders and require_files are both
> preconditions, so you need to wrap those in ${if statments, along the
> lines of:

Just for clarification, the senders precondition runs before the
require_files precondition, so at the very least, the senders
precondition needs to expand to some file or other result, I find
the easiest thing to do, is to expand to an empty file that does exist
or to a location were a file never exists in the case of require_files.

The order of the preconditions can be found here:
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.40/doc/html/spec_3.html#SECT3.11

--

--EAL--