[exim] File count quota problem with exim 4.43

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Christopher Bodenstein
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] File count quota problem with exim 4.43
Hello,

I've just upgraded from exim 4.41 to 4.43 on one of my POP3 boxes and I
noticed that all local deliveries failed because they were above the
file count quota, which is wrong since most of the boxes are constantly
popped and well below the 5000 files quota.

After having a quick look around the changelog and the newstuff files,
and a quick diff on the appendfile.c I've got the feeling that it is
somehow related to the new mailbox_filecount option.

Running exim in debug mode shows that the initial count is completely
wrong and so I think there's some initialisation missing somewhere...

Here is the excerpt of the debug log:
14:56:33 1120 quota checks on directory /mail/be.easynet.net/k/o/e/koen.vanpraet//Maildir
14:56:33 1120 check_dir_size: regex did not match cur
14:56:33 1120 check_dir_size: dir=/mail/be.easynet.net/k/o/e/koen.vanpraet//Maildir/cur sum=0 count=134847204

For the moment I've just deactivated the file count quota and all is
working well :)

Kind regards,

Chris

--
Christopher Bodenstein   -   christopher.bodenstein@???
           CB8461-RIPE   -   Network & Systems Administrator