Re: [exim] lowest numbered MX record points to local host

Autor: Wouter
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] lowest numbered MX record points to local host

>>I have upgrade exim to version 4.43 and after the upgrade i have a
>>problem whit exim.
>>
>>When i mail form a extern adres to my local adres i will see the follow
>>error
>>2004-10-07 11:04:46 H=smtp-vbr2.xs4all.nl [194.109.24.22]
>>F=<d0pey@???> rejected RCPT <wouter@???>: relay not
>>permitted
>
> that means that addrenaline.com is not a local domain.

it is a localdomain because i have read the mysql log what exim is doing in
the database and he select there addrenaline.com as local domain.

I have install again exim version 4.41 and now everything works fine. is
there something changed in 4.43 for exim working whit a mysql databse ?

Greets Wouter