[exim] How to avoid infinite autorespose loop ?

Autor: Sachin Narale
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] How to avoid infinite autorespose loop ?
How to avoid infinite autorespose loop ?

Dear Users,

we'r using exim as a MTA for our comany. Whenever our clients register or do
any type of communication we do reply by auoreply method. For that we've set
autoresponse .

One of the custemers also set autorespnse on his side. once sitiuation was
that his mailbox got full in
short time.

How can this problem should get resolved ?

Let me know WHAT TAGS / WHAT CONFIGURATION we should write in our exim main
configuration file ?

Let me know if this can be resolved by any PERL_COMATIBLE SCRPITING/ ANY
SCRpITING ?

Thanks & regards,

Sachin

Cool ringtones, snazzy logos! Expressive cards, fun games!
http://www.msn.co.in/Mobile/ Get it all at MSN mobile!