Re: [exim] Sporadic lsearch errors in 4.33

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Eric Bullen
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Sporadic lsearch errors in 4.33
On Tue, 5 Oct 2004, Eric Bullen wrote:

> 4) I ran exim in debugging mode, and here's one section where it works,
> and the next where it fails.

Since you have obscured the actual addresses in use, and since this
looks like it might be very dependent on the actual characters that form
the addresses, it is not really possible to make any comment.

> 10:05:44 20719 internal_search_find: file="/etc/exim/user_list.txt"
> 10:05:44 20719 type=lsearch key="xx@???"
> 10:05:44 20719 file lookup required for xx@???
> 10:05:44 20719 in /etc/exim/user_list.txt
> 10:05:44 20719 lookup failed

I presume you have double/triple/quadruple checked that that is the
right file name and that it contains the given key?