[exim] control = (no_)enforce_sync

Autor: Tony Finch
A: exim-users
Assumptes vells: Re: [exim] tls_on_connect_ports
Assumpte: [exim] control = (no_)enforce_sync
On Mon, 4 Oct 2004, Philip Hazel wrote:

> I will augment the description.

Thanks. Another question: does control = (no_)enforce_sync affect Exim's
behaviour for the rest of the connection? It might be useful for being
slightly less of a standards fascist to my authorized users. I tried
turning off PIPELINING once (leaving enforce_sync on) and the bahaviour of
MUAs was disastrous.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch <dot@???> http://dotat.at/
ST DAVIDS HEAD TO COLWYN BAY, INCLUDING ST GEORGES CHANNEL: WEST BACKING