Re: [exim] New To Exim need Anti-spam help

Autor: Andrew
A: John Johnson, exim-users
CC:
Assumpte: Re: [exim] New To Exim need Anti-spam help
Hi John,

You should be able to put that deny condition in the rcpt ACL :)

I don't think that would be the best approach (in general) to stopping
spam.  You might like to consider something like this -
http://duncanthrax.net/exiscan-acl/    (plus SpamAssassin).

Cheers,
Andrew.