[exim] email splitting

Autor: Andrew
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] email splitting
Hi All,

I am trying to get emails with multiple recipients to be individually
evalutated through the various ACL's (to allow custom settings). I
found a previous post where someone suggested** piping the email back
into exim in batch mode - /usr/sbin/exim4 -oMr split -bS (with batch_max
= 1), however the problem with this is (according to my testing and in
the manual) that it exim does not evaulate the ACL's. If I use -bs
(note the lower case 's') then I can't use the pipe driver.

I see the option of lmtp - however my binary (debian/testing) does not
have support for the LHLO command. I would prefer to stick to the
default binary (instead of having to add in the option and compile
exim). I could get around this problem if I turned off the "LHLO"
command that is used (is this possible?).... Any advice/suggestions
would be greatly appreciated, I have spent lots of time looking at this
one :(

System:
x86 type, running Debian (stable, with exim4 selected from testing tree).

** The person suggesting this was offering a solution for a similiar
problem - I am not suggesting someone else had it wrong :) :)

Cheers,
Andrew.