Re: [exim] Deliveries to /dev/null fail

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Philip Hazel
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Thomas Egrelius
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Deliveries to /dev/null fail
On Fri, 1 Oct 2004, Thomas Egrelius wrote:

> I have noticed that my 4.42 servers fail deliveries to /dev/null for some
> reason.

Probably this bug, which is fixed in the current snapshot (and will be
in the next release):

20. If the log selector return_path_on_delivery was set and an address was
    redirected to /dev/null, the delivery process crashed because it assumed
    that a return path would always be set for a "successful" delivery. In this
    case, the whole delivery is bypassed as an optimization, and therefore no
    return path is set.