Re: [exim] regex assistance sought

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: David Powers
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] regex assistance sought
I find that it is generally more of a matter of which side you choose to err
on. ;) In this case, since an error can only result in some spam missing a
graylist test I would argue that it is better to err on the side of people
with strange callout addresses rather than trying to hit exactly a single
address. That said, it's an opinion. I think the potential downside is very
low and it solves the problem of delayed mail from those senders. If others
have the time an inclination to whitelist that pattern of addresses only,
more power to them. ;)

-David