Re: [exim] 4.42 returns error where 4.31 does not.

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Philip Hazel
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Sherwood Botsford
Kopio: exim-users@exim.org
Aihe: Re: [exim] 4.42 returns error where 4.31 does not.
On Sat, 25 Sep 2004, Sherwood Botsford wrote:

> 4.42
> exim -v sbotsford
> test42
> .
> LOG: MAIN
> <= root@??? U=root P=local S=276
> postie# delivering 1CBJhp-000ASR-Tl
> transport error EPIPE ignored
> LOG: MAIN
> <sbotsford@???>: spamcheck transport output: An
> error was detected while processing a file of BSMTP input.

What's in the file? What's your config that does this? Have you got
debugging output? What was in the bounce message? There may be more
information, especially if you set return_output on the pipe transport.

> Ideas? Why is new exim returning error code 2

Return code 2 means it couldn't deal with the BSMTP input. Without more
information, that's all I can say. Obviously something has changed, but
what I can't say.