Re: [exim] support for domainkeys

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: David
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: David Woodhouse
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] support for domainkeys
Hi !!

> The point is that there are very dim people out there who publish
> records ending in '-all' for domains which _do_ send email.

but that's not spf fault, if they pusblish such this policy they
should know why.

> Your argument seems very much akin to the "Guns don't kill people;
> people do" argument.

the problem is giving guns to people who should never have a gun.
well, what about that: exim can be configured as an open relay, then
exim is broken ... it could be applied to anyhting you can imagine.

> People _are_ publishing -all records for domains which actually send
> mail.

that's their problem, they should know what they are doing.

> No, I want to point out that its real objective can be accomplished in
> _other_ ways, which don't require ubiquitous deployment of _anything_,
> let alone anything as controversial as SRS.

i never heard about such this ways and i will be very pleased if
you can explain some of them

--
Best regards ...

    On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
    Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
    08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53