Re: [exim] Feature or Solution needed - forwarding verify re…

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Peter Bowyer
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Exim Users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Feature or Solution needed - forwarding verify requests
On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 09:37:42 -0700, Marc Perkel <marc@???> wrote:
> ok - I do front end spam and virus filtering with exim. I have no access
> to most of the servers I process for. But - I want to be able to verify
> recipients for these remote users.

Not sure what the problem is - if you set 'verify=recipient/callout'
in a rcpt acl (possibly with some extra options depending exactly what
behaviour you want), your manualroute router will be called for the
verification, calling out to the correct server.

> What I need is for my server to "pass on" the verify to the target
> server (returning verify if the server deferes or times out) so that I
> can let the sender know if the account exists remotely.

That's exactly what will happen.

Peter