Re: [exim] submission+auth+sender-header

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Peter Rindfuss
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] submission+auth+sender-header

> On Thu, 23 Sep 2004, Peter Rindfuss wrote:
> >
> > Unfortunately, the $authenticated_id here is not a simple username,
> > but is a fully qualified address, i.e. username@domain. Exim now adds
> > Sender: "username@domain"@domain, which is pretty ugly.
>
> Can you not adjust the server_set_id configuration so that the domain part
> is stripped off? Or would this be inappropriate because this is part of a
> virtual domain setup?

The latter is true; we have a few virtual domains. Actually, the
complete $authenticated_id is exactly the address that should show up
in the Sender: field in case it's different from the From: field.

---
Peter Rindfuss
Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin fuer Sozialforschung
(Social Science Research Center Berlin, Germany)
email: rindfuss@???
phone: +49-30-25491-566 fax: +49-30-25491-558