[exim] String Expansion in Filters

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Doug Jolley
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [exim] String Expansion in Filters
Hi --

I fear that I may be missing something pretty
basic; but, I can't get the following filter
file to work:

# Exim filter

if ${if eq {xy}{xy} {true}{false}} is true
then
deliver doug@???
endif

It's complaining about not recognizing the "eq"
condition word. I thought Exim's full compliment
of string expansion capabilities were available
in filters. Assuming that they are, I must be
missing something pretty basic; but, I can't
put my finger on it. If someone would point it
out (so I could move on), I'd greatly appreciate
it. Thanks.

     ... doug