Re: [exim] support for domainkeys

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: David
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: John W. Baxter
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] support for domainkeys
Hi !!

> If I were to insist that the EHLO/HELO string match the PTR record, many of
> the public school in Washington State (just as one example) would be unable
> to send us mail (or at least that was the case last time I looked)...let's
> see:

we are doing some checks against this, we only accept mail from hosts
which ehlo matches it's hostname or which it's ip address matches any of
the ip addresses to which it's ehlo resolves, this catches a lot of
viruses and spam and it's enough relaxed to also allow some
misconfigured servers to pass the test.

--
Best regards ...

    On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
    Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
    08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53