RE: [exim] support for domainkeys

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: David Brodbeck
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: RE: [exim] support for domainkeys

Sorry, I don't see requiring someone to pay $350 per year for an SSL
certificate just so they can send email as being a viable model. Especially
since we've seen that having a valid cert isn't exactly proof that you're
legitimate.
(For example: http://www.verisign.com/developer/notice/authenticode/)