Re: [exim] support for domainkeys

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: David
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Tony Finch
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] support for domainkeys
Hi !!

>>>and since there is a consensus the spf is broken,
>>
>>looks like your are very badly informed about all of that ...
>
> I suggest you read my analysis of the barriers to deployment of SPF
> http://www.imc.org/ietf-mxcomp/mail-archive/msg04462.html

please read it very carefully, it talks about sender-id (not spf)
and altough this guy says he will not implement spf, he does not
give any reason for it. At the end this is only the opinion of
a mail admin. Sure there are some other people that think so,
but this is far away from 'there is a consensus the spf is broken'

--
Best regards...
    On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???