[exim] Enabling Delivery To Local Accounts

Author: exim
To: exim users
Subject: [exim] Enabling Delivery To Local Accounts
Hi.

Thanks for the continued support.
I manually created a exim4.conf file, based on the example file that
comes with Exim4. Whereas Exim is now sending out messages and
accepting incoming messages, it fails to deliver these messages to
local user accounts. They remain in /var/spool/exim/input/
I have a "exim4 -bd -q30m" process running.
In exim4.conf I have the following settings

domainlist local_domains = @ : virtual.domain.1 : virtual.domain.2
domainlist relay_to_domains =
hostlist relay_from_hosts = 127.0.0.1 : some-remote-domain.1 :
some-remote-domain.2

1. Perhaps I have to set domainlist relay_to_domains to the same
values as local_domain? Is there something else I have to add?

2. Does exim4 support rbl_domains?

TIA,
Joseph

Mail sent from: 24.126.78.239