Re: [exim] exim on MacOSX

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Ian Eiloart
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Giuliano Gavazzi, Exim-Users (E-mail)
Kopio:
Aihe: Re: [exim] exim on MacOSX

--On Wednesday, September 22, 2004 7:03 pm +0200 Giuliano Gavazzi
<eximlists@???> wrote:

> At 5:01 pm +0100 2004/09/22, Ian Eiloart wrote:
>> Thanks. Compiles nicely now, as long as I set the following in
>> OS/Makefile-Darwin:
>>
>> DBMLIB =/usr/local/lib/libdb.dylib
>>
>> I've submitted a Portfile to darwinports with those changes, and
>> updates to the latest exim and exiscan.
>
> wait a second, I have /usr/lib/libdbm.dylib and not the one you say; also
> I don't need to define that to build exim.
>
> Giuliano

Oh what am I saying. Actually, I used /usr/local/lib/libdb.dylib

I don't understand why I had to specify it, I don't really understand
Makefiles very well. Still, I'm not the only person to have that problem, a
similar one is reported in the Darwinports bugzilla.

--
Ian Eiloart
Servers Team