Re: [exim] Exiscan ACL and whitelist

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Jim Archer
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Jim Roberts, exim-users
Kopio:
Aihe: Re: [exim] Exiscan ACL and whitelist
Thanks Doug and Jim, comments below...

--On Wednesday, September 22, 2004 2:06 PM -0400 Jim Roberts
<punster@???> wrote:

>> Conceptually, how about adding an ACL statment
>> something like:
>>
>> accept senders = /path/whitelist

> Do be careful not to become an open relay doing that,
> by also testing for recipient in local domains.

That's what I was just looking at.

> p.s. - Also make sure that /path/whitelist is readable by Exim!
> Says the guy who just made that mistake and got his paniclog
> filled up... Sigh.

Oh! I saw the note that you could not get the SA white list feature
working. Was that your problem? Can I get this going with local.cf
somehow?