Re: [exim] Re: Change the received_header_text

Author: Matthew Byng-Maddick
To: Kevin
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Re: Change the received_header_text
On Sun, Sep 19, 2004 at 07:32:13PM -0700, Kevin wrote:
> It's actually just a preference. Just like it's a preference to run an
> MS Windows server, AIX server, or any other server. Should someone worry
> about if they are running a Windows server? Sure, but then they should
> worry about any server, that is, if it's on the Internet. I like t
> know how things can be accomplished, and if they can be, how to do get
> it accomplished.
>
> Do you always do stuff for gain? Or do you sometimes do stuff just to
> make yourself happy?
>
> The question was, and still is, is it possible and if so how could it be
> accomplished using Exim.
>
> So, why are you answering honest questions with rhetorical remarks? I
> take it that you do not know the answer.

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.40/doc/html/spec_14.html#IX1314

And this couldn't trivially have been found, as the index has it under:

Do you think, as my personal preference that you could either use
format=flowed or learn to wrap your lines to fit in an 80 column mail
reader. Cheers.

MBM

--
Matthew Byng-Maddick          <mbm@???>           http://colondot.net/