[exim] Re: Change the received_header_text

Author: Kevin
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Re: Change the received_header_text
It's actually just a preference. Just like it's a preference to run an MS Windows server, AIX server, or any other server. Should someone worry about if they are running a Windows server? Sure, but then they should worry about any server, that is, if it's on the Internet. I like to know how things can be accomplished, and if they can be, how to do get it accomplished.

Do you always do stuff for gain? Or do you sometimes do stuff just to make yourself happy?

The question was, and still is, is it possible and if so how could it be accomplished using Exim.

So, why are you answering honest questions with rhetorical remarks? I take it that you do not know the answer.

IAM Kevin McKinstry,

    One UNIX to rule them all,
       one ping to find them.
    One DNS to resolve them all,
       and in the zone, bind them.

Security in the computer field isn't living in the fast lane,
    it's walking backwards into oncoming traffic.