Re[2]: [exim] Mail Looping

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Jethro R Binks
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re[2]: [exim] Mail Looping
On Wed, 15 Sep 2004, Graham Dodd wrote:

> >> I would appreciate it if the exim experts can look at the enclosed
> >> snippit of logfile and help me figure out why we are stuck in a mail
> >> loop.
>

> TJ> So I'd say it doesn't look like you're doing anything wrong. Contact
> TJ> whoever the skynet.be user is and ask them if by chance they have a
> TJ> server-based POP3 download program or similar.
>
> It turned out to be a bad Pop3 download program.

I'm not surprised. It has taken a while to for me to find the reference I
had in mind, but it has been discussed before here and on other lists (at
least one private). Here's one reference to something which sounds like
what you have witnessed:

http://www.exim.org/pipermail/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20040301/067716.html

Jethro.

Jethro R Binks