Re: [exim] a basic question Unrouteable address

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Peter Bowyer
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] a basic question Unrouteable address
On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 22:00:16 -0700 (PDT), Tony Gaddis
<tony_gaddis95@???> wrote:
> I have compiled and installed exim. I used the out of the box configuration file.
>
> I tried the following to test mail to a user on the machine and to a remote address with the results shown below.

> routing twg@permadev
> no more routers

Exim is not finding any routers defined in your config file.
Something's up with it - have a close look, make sure it has a 'begin
routers' directive, and there are routers below it. Probably a
formatting/typo snafu.

Peter