[exim] a basic question Unrouteable address

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Tony Gaddis
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [exim] a basic question Unrouteable address
I have compiled and installed exim. I used the out of the box configuration file.

I tried the following to test mail to a user on the machine and to a remote address with the results shown below.

Networking is working. I can successfully ping yahoo.com.

I have read through the archives and the documentation and I can't get any other clues to figure out what is wrong.

Sorry for such a basic question...

-sh-2.05b# exim -bt -d twg
Exim version 4.42 uid=0 gid=0 pid=13767 D=fbb95cfd
Probably GDBM (native mode)
Support for: iconv()
Lookups: lsearch wildlsearch nwildlsearch iplsearch dbm dbmnz
Authenticators:
Routers: accept dnslookup ipliteral manualroute queryprogram redirect
Transports: appendfile autoreply pipe smtp
Fixed never_users: 0
changed uid/gid: forcing real = effective
uid=0 gid=0 pid=13767
auxiliary group list: <none>
configuration file is /etc
log selectors = 00000ffc 00010400
trusted user
admin user
originator: uid=0 gid=0 login=root name=root
sender address = root@permadev
Address testing: uid=0 gid=0 euid=0 egid=0

Testing twg@permadev

Considering twg@permadev

routing twg@permadev
no more routers
twg@permadev is undeliverable:
Unrouteable address
search_tidyup called

and i tried email to a remote user, me:

-sh-2.05b# exim -bt -d tony_gaddis95@???
Exim version 4.42 uid=0 gid=0 pid=13770 D=fbb95cfd
Probably GDBM (native mode)
Support for: iconv()
Lookups: lsearch wildlsearch nwildlsearch iplsearch dbm dbmnz
Authenticators:
Routers: accept dnslookup ipliteral manualroute queryprogram redirect
Transports: appendfile autoreply pipe smtp
Fixed never_users: 0
changed uid/gid: forcing real = effective
uid=0 gid=0 pid=13770
auxiliary group list: <none>
configuration file is /etc
log selectors = 00000ffc 00010400
trusted user
admin user
originator: uid=0 gid=0 login=root name=root
sender address = root@permadev
Address testing: uid=0 gid=0 euid=0 egid=0

Testing tony_gaddis95@???

Considering tony_gaddis95@???

routing tony_gaddis95@???
no more routers