Re: [exim] .forward (filtering) everyting matches first filt…

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Andreas Metzler
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] .forward (filtering) everyting matches first filter
On 2004-09-11 relic <relic@???> wrote:
> I try to filter mailinglists, local mail, work-related etc.
> and move this to corrosponding maildir directories.
> But everything that matches the first filter.

> What am I doing wrong?

[...]
> # Exim filter
> if error_message then finish endif

> if $header_subject: matches "[ck]"
> then
>     save $home/.maildir/.ck-sources-ml/
> endif

> if $header_subject: matches "[exim]"
> then
>     save $home/.maildir/.exim-users-ml/
> endif

> if $header_subject: contains "Cron Daemon"
> then
>     save $home/.maildir/.cron-jobs/
> endif

At first glance you are obviously missing some "finish". A mail with
"Subject:  Cron Daemon is ok." will match all three rules and will be
delivered in an all three listed mailboxes. You also seem not to be
aware of the fact that "matches" is a regex-match, i.e. "vanilla"
matches "[exim]". (The "i" in vanilla matches the "i" in the set gven
in square brackets).
                  cu andreas
fuhggvat qbja gur juveyvat tha.
Neal Stephenson in "Snow Crash"