[exim] check local parts for specific domain

Página Inicial
Autor: Peter McEvoy
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [exim] check local parts for specific domain
Hi,
I'm running exim 4.30 for a few virtual domains and to forward mail for
one domain to an exchange 5.5 box on the internal network, It's working
well but I'd like to do some checks on the local part for the domain
going to the exchange box. Ive looked at the configuration example at
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.30/doc/html/C043.txt which would seem to
do what I need, but I only have 30 or so users so I think I'd prefer to
stick all the valid local parts in a file and have exim check that in an
acl. Trouble is, I'm a bit unsure as to how I could go about getting
that check done for that one domain, leaving all the other checks for my
other domains intact.
If anyone could give me a steer on this I'd most appreciate it

--
Pete