Re: [exim] Does "deliver_time" work for deferrals?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Philip Hazel
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Marcin Owsiany
Kopio: Exim users mailing list
Aihe: Re: [exim] Does "deliver_time" work for deferrals?
On Thu, 9 Sep 2004, Marcin Owsiany wrote:

> Oh come on, a few kilobytes for one such message can't be that bad :-)

Probably true, but if your busy machine is delivering 500 messages at
once and each one uses a few more kilobytes...

Anyway, I have wishlisted the requirement; when I look at it I'll see if
there's any way of not having to expand the structure.