Re: [exim] Exim not sending NMS FormMail messages

Author: David Woodhouse
To: Bruce Kallick
CC: exim-users, Phil Pennock
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim not sending NMS FormMail messages
On Wed, 2004-09-08 at 04:22 -0500, Bruce Kallick wrote:
> Ah, I understand that now. But, as noted, the From: header is present, and
> moreover, these FormMail generated messages are sent only to addresses
> at domain.com which is a local domain.

Hmmm. OK, then it doesn't matter if there's anything wrong with the
message -- it only has to pass muster on your own machine anyway.

> There is a From: header, although there is no To: header -- just an

Lack of both To: and Cc: headers is IIRC a violation of RFC2822 but that
isn't something that 'require verify = header_sender' should be picking
up on. Dunno what the problem was then -- unless Exim _is_ adding a
From: header but not until after it checks the header_sender?

--
dwmw2