Re: [exim] Debugging SMTP relay

Author: Phil Pennock
To: Johan Parin
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Debugging SMTP relay
On 2004-09-05 at 23:29 +0200, Johan Parin wrote:
> Any suggestions on what the problem could be here and how I can debug
> this?

You control both participants in the SSL session and have legal
authority to decrypt your own encrypted traffic, so might try:
<URL:http://www.rtfm.com/ssldump/>

You'll need the server's private key to dump the data.

I've never had cause to use this program, merely know that it exists, so
can't help with usage.
--
Phil Pennock,       Senior Systems Administrator,      Demon Netherlands
NL Sales: +31 20 422 20 00      Thus Plc      NL Support: 0800 33 6666 8