Re: [exim] DNS Blacklists and relayed messages

Author: Jerry
To: Jim Roberts
CC: exim-users, Giuliano Gavazzi
Subject: Re: [exim] DNS Blacklists and relayed messages
Hi, Jim,

Thanks for the suggestions.

In this case, I don't have access to the "forwarding" email server -
just the forwarded one.

I guess my next step is to figure out how to poll the blacklists in the
routers instead of the ACLs. I looked through the doc and didn't see
anything exactly applicable. But I'm quite new at this - so there could
be something I'm missing

I do have Spam Assassin working, which is catching a lot of the spam.
However, I'd like to be able to throw stuff out based on blacklists
before getting to SA (to cut down on some of the overhead).

And before someone pops in to tell me what a bad idea it is to dump
based on blacklists - this is my own server, and I'm currently the only
one on it. And the only people I will be adding will be my own employees.

Thanks again.

Jerry